Monday, July 28, 2014

Embarrassment of Riches at Port Townsend Blues Fest 2014

Yes, I'm back. Not that I haven't been at Fort Worden since 2011, I've taken a few intensives that I didn't report on here, but I'm finally back for the Blues Fest and settled in my solitary cell at the dorm.
Solitary, yeah, right ;-)

As long as you can hear your next door neighbor tune his guitar (no co-ed on my floor) and here the guys in the hallways jam, solitary is an oxymoron. And that's fine by me, I'm here to connect with, and learn from other musicians.



Centrum's Blues Program's Manager Mary Hilts made sure we all have our little Red & Blues book, and man its overwhelming to see who all are here, and what we can pick up by being in any of these artists' workshops.

Not sure yet whether I'm going to schedule the whole week, or play it by ear.
Puns intended where ever applicable.


No comments: